- We provide comprehensive health care for dogs and cats. This includes vaccination and desexing programmes, medical and surgical care for sick and injured pets, dental care, radiology, ultrasonography, behavioural advice, micro-chipping and puppy pre-school. We have an in-house laboratory so that we can the answers to those health questions FAST! If we feel a problem is beyond our abilities to give state-of-the-art treatment, we have a referral network of specialists who we can always rely on to ensure that your pet gets the best possible care.
- We offer bird owners comprehensive medical and surgical care, radiology, in-house laboratory, wing and beak trims, behavioural counselling and avicultural health programmes. We have specialised hospital and boarding facilities.
- Small and unusual pets, such as mice, rats and guinea pigs, are always welcome at the West Toowoomba Vet Surgery. Believe it or not, we regularly perform surgical procedures such as desexing, lump removals, dentals and even caesarians on these delightful animals. We also have boarding facilities for all your "pocket pets."
- Reptiles and amphibians are also regular visitors here. Each year we see and treat a wide range of reptiles and amphibians - both wildlife and captive bred specimens. Medical and surgical care, as well as modern hospital facilities for these fascinating animals are provided.
- We carry a range of premium pet foods and pet accessories. Every item is selected by our staff - and often used by them on their own pets - for its suitability with a wide range of animals. Some of these items are also available in reputable pet stores - but many are not.